Why Off Grid Systems Should Include Both Solar AND Wind
- Wind speeds are highest during the winter months when solar resources are at their minimum
- Air density is highest in winter maximizing wind power production
- Wind provides power during inclement weather when sunshine is not present
- Wind provides power at night
If Wind, Why AIR?
- Reliability: 5-year warranty with over 150,000 units installed globally since 1995
- Up Tower Controller: Integrated controls inside the turbine regulate battery voltage
- Ease of Installation: Air is wired directly to battery bank, independent of PV controller and wiring
- Certifications: CSA approved to UL and CSA specifications*
- Quiet Operation*
There are no reviews yet.