Heliocol is the best-selling pool collector in the world with 30+ years of proven field performance. Each component is made extremely well, has been designed to be virtually maintenance free (no need to hassle with rubber hoses or metal clamps), protects your roof from abrasion and rain rot, virtually eliminates back-pressure, and will stand the test of time. Heliocol panels are even protected by a 12 year limited warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranty coverage’s you’ll find.
- The most requested solar panel by insurance carriers for replacing systems in high wind environments.
- Requires an average of 50%-60% fewer roof penetrations and still withstands the strongest winds in the industry.
- Protects the roof from rain rot by allowing rapid moisture evaporation.
- Patented designs for a virtually maintenance free solar pool heating experience.
- Saves you time and energy by eliminating parts that require regular maintenance and repair.
- Contain individual tubes, a patented mounting system, a uni-body construction, and an open flow design.
- Heliocol has you covered with a twelve year limited warranty including freeze protection.
Heliocol solar collectors are constructed like no other. Unique design characteristics and innovative engineering make Heliocol one of the best solar pool heating systems available today. Heliocol provides more heat per roof than any other system on the market, works to protect your roof, and is designed to last both the test of time and weather. Heliocol panels have several patented design features and are built to be environmentally safe, maintenance free and roof friendly.
An Individual Tube Design:
- Resists lift and stays put even in high winds.
- No need to install tie down straps.
- A strapless mounting system allows for expansion and contraction and fewer roof penetrations.
- Protects your roof from rain rot by allowing moisture to evaporate.
A Specially Designed, Over-Molded Header:
- Constructed with Over-Molding Injection Technology, a one of a kind injection process that creates a reliable, robust collector with no failure points and no leaks.
- The overmolded header is formed over each individual tube and fused together during construction, producing the strongest possible connection.
- Overmolding eliminates cracks and welds for a longer lasting, maintenance-free system.
- Each individual tube opens directly into the header, increasing flow and virtually eliminating back-pressure (saves wear and tear on pool pumps).
Patented Clamping System & Mounting Sleds:
- Eliminates the need for troubling rubber hoses and metal clamps that require regular rooftop maintenance and replacement (saving you both time and energy).
- PPC panel clamps have a proven record of being the best industry method for connecting the panels to each other and to main piping lines (these durable, specially-engineered clamps never require replacement and never need to be tightened).
- Mounting sleds maintain the alignment of individual riser tubes, maintain the original shape of the panel over time and prevent abrasion to both the panel and roof during normal expansion and contraction.
- PPC clamps allow panels to be mounted closer together for a more efficient and more attractive system (the most aesthetically pleasing appearance with no gaps between solar panels).